Thursday, July 24, 2008

ESQ

What is ESQ? It is an abbreviation for Emotional & Spritual Quotient. I have attended the training on the 18 - 20 July 2008. Wow...the training is superb. It's different from all the training that I've attended. Why? Though people say that it is a bias towards Muslim religion but for me the religion and the beliefs itself is universal. It can be applied throughout any religions one believe.

Most of the training contents relates our daily lives with what we believe as a Muslim. What I'm surprised was that not only Muslims attended the course, there were about 12 non-Muslims participants who attended the training with open heart. A big applause to them. Even some of the Muslim also dropped out from the course as they were not willingly to accept the way the training is organised.

As for me I learnt a lot from this training. The key thing is that no matter what we are doing throughout our live whether working, living in a family, anything laa...all of that we do because of the Almighty Allah. The other thing in the training is hahah....the handsome speaker. Can I say that he got some Aura (Allure)....I'm the 5th Batch to attend the training under Sime Darby Group. What amaze me was that most of the girls either single, non-available were attacted to him. Even, to my shock a colleague of mine who's a guy also do agree that this guy got some aura laaa....

One can't just imagine how the ladies participants react during the end of the course....majority of them run towards him to take pictures and also to get his autograph.....heheheh...I myself to take the opportunity to pop myself out of the crowd during the photography session...heheheh...there are two main speakers....both are gorgeous one with cute face and the other.....hmmm....just look at these photos...and u know which is the one that I meant.....but no harm laa...i'm married.....just for fun...nothing much...I guess most of you will agree with me especially ladies aaa....

This is Aminur Rahman one of the speaker...married already but looks single rite...this is the person that I'm talking about..

And this is Arif the other speaker...both are from Indonesia

The training itself is orginated from Indonesia and these guys are Indonesians...The upper one is already married with 2 child and one more to go....the other is still single....Hmm..during the training there are few songs that they have introduced and one of it attracts me a lot...I'll put it in this blog for all of you to listen...really nice...

I guess each of us should attend this training...I really recommend all of you to attend...at the end of the day you will automatically registered to be the Alumni...and an Alumni can attend the training anywhere free....the initial cost for the training is quite expensive approx. RM1300....but as SD staff we got discount and the company only pays about RM950 per pax....but for me the expenses is worth it with what I've gained throughout the course.....

No comments: